Sunday, December 12, 2010

This is it…

Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for giving me another chance to breathe for another new day.

The first module of the BeST program (communication module) starts on 1st December 2010 with Mrs. Norliza Hashim and Mrs. Norfarahiyah Mohd Kamal as the trainer. It started with the group forming by the participant. Each group was required to create the group’s name, logo together with the cheer song. The group discussion finally contributes to the forming of groups namely Prodigy, Chimera, XX, Pecah Mental, McBIO and my group, E.Cool. I met Zahirah, Firdaus, Laila, Yunie, Erah, Ayrin, Wanie and Ainun as my group mates.



On the first and second day, it is more about group discussion and it is good because it help me to know my group mates better, give opportunity for the participant to give and take opinion, discuss about it and finally come out with a decision. Together with the group discussion, the trainers explain about the communication concept and skills both from global and Islamic perspective. In order to master the communication skills, one should about its concept first including its meaning, the process, types etc.

The first two days classes give me an overview on what I will learn in the next one month in communication module. Communication need a lot of understanding as it is the art of transmitting the correct information, ideas, and attitudes from the sender to receiver without any misunderstanding. In order to avoid the misunderstanding, it is important that the communication process is a good and an effective one. Good communication skills will lead to a good and an effective communication process. Communication skills are what I’m going to learn and polish throughout the communication modules. Wish me luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment