Thursday, December 23, 2010

Interview

Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for giving me another chance to breathe for another new day.

There was a mock interview on 20th December 2010, in which all the BeST student had their interview by either Mr. Farouk or Mr. Abdullah. The students had been separated into two small groups. I am in the group A which is with Mr. Abdullah as the interviewer and I am the 28th interviewee. 

The interview not started at about 12 noon. Before we go into our respective interview place for our interview, Mr. Abdullah had given us a brief tips, explanation and summary about the interview process. In group, we had assigned to list down all the common question that is asked by the interviewer together with the best answer. From the list, each group need to choose only three questions and then presented it. 

Mr. Abdullah and Mr. Farouk gave their opinion on the question and answer and they give us the tips on how to answer that kind of question. The mock interview session is one-to-one interview and about 5-6 minutes per person. During my turn, it already 5.15 pm and Mr. Abdullah had to made the interview session shorter. The only question that had been asked to me is what I get from the BeST program so far?Well, I answered it honestly and shortly. The most important thing is I enjoyed to be one of the family in this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment