Sunday, December 12, 2010

The beginning of everything...

Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for giving me another chance to breathe for another new day.

I believe that most of you people might think about what this post is all about. Maybe some of you think that I will talk about my marriage as most people think that marriage is the beginning of a new life. Sorry I’m still single and I’m not thinking about that yet at least in this while. So, definitely I’m not going to talk about marriage as the beginning of everything. I’m talking about my new experience which is the beginning of everything including my career, my new life in a new place, with new people, new environment but the old and same me (which I want to change to a better person).

So, what my new experience is all about? Well, I just want to give you a key word and it would be BeST that stands for Biotechnology Entrepreneurship Special Training program organized by Biotechcorp (I’m sure u guys know about this big and successful company right?).

This exciting program started on 29th November 2010 starting with the orientation day at Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur. This three months program is conducted at Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UniRAZAK, previously known as UniTAR) at Capital Square, KL. This program consists of three modules all together which are communication module in the first month, followed by technical and entrepreneurship module on the second and third month. Sound interesting isn’t? That was my taught when I’m decided to apply for this program and that taught still be the same for now after about two weeks joining this program.

Want to know some more about this program? Since this blog is all about me and my life, definitely I’ll share about my BeST experience but of course one at one step at time. As time goes by, I’ll update my blog with my new experience and new story weekly (at most), Insyaallah. For those who are interested to know more, I think you should become my follower.

Last but not least, it is the beginning of everything when I’m joining this program as I can get experience as much as I can. Along with knowledge about biotechnology (which is new thing to me), I get new friends and chance to live in KL, a place that I really not familiar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment