Sunday, December 12, 2010

blogging..blogging..blogging..




Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for giving me another chance to breathe for another new day.

The post’s title is really straight forward and by reading the title I’m sure that you guys will definitely know what is this post is all about. Yes! It is all about blog and blogging. During the BeST program, I’ve learn about how to create one, how to use it and what are the rules in blogging. The person in charge in giving me guidance and knowledge about blogging are Mrs. Sita, Mr. Halim and Mr. Jefry.

Blogging is an alternative way that helps people with a lot of ideas, stories, experiences, opinions with a little courage and opportunity to share what they have in their mind with other people. For those people who have something in their mind but have no idea to whom and where should they share it, blog is one the way to express and share their thoughts. But of course, it need some learning in using this `social network’ I might say.

Again, it is my new experience to have my own blog. It is quite difficult at the first place but with helps from trainers and friends, slowly I found that blogging is not something that bad. It is interesting and it is cool! My very first blog and post was created on 3th December 2010, during this BeST program and I got a comment as a feedback from my trainer not likely a positive comment and not a negative one either. It is a good comment after all to teach me and help me to improve my skills in blogging.

Since my first blog was created during my BeST program, so I dedicated my blog to BeST program. `Aku dan Kehidupan’ means all the experience from this program.


Note: the first post is not actually my very first post, it is the edited one. Believe me, if u read my original and unedited first post, u definitely will post a comment. It is not a good post but it is a good experience for me in improving my post and my English language.

No comments:

Post a Comment