Friday, December 3, 2010

First and foremost..

Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for giving me another chance to breathe for another new day.

Ladies and gentlemen, I’m introducing me as a new blogger of the year. For all the blogger or blog reader, you definitely have never know and never read about me and my blog before because this is my first, one and only blog. I’m sure that you will ask me why I suddenly want to become a blogger, isn’t? Well, the answer for that question will be reveal sooner and later if you are interested to find out the answer. But of course, you need to read my blog often.

Just want to share what is all about `Gadis jingga’, `Aku dan kehidupan’ and my profile picture. I introduce myself as `gadis jingga’ or the orange lady since my favorite color is orange. It is a little bit weird to find someone with that favorite color but for me orange color is a unique color. For those who just know me, they definitely cannot tell my favorite color because I’m not the one that so called `orange fanatic’ since I’m not wearing all orange outfit almost every day like some people. It is not my color actually, not suit with my skin color. But I am fanatic to orange color in other way and only people who know close to me will know.

My blog is not about politics, music, business etc. It is just about me and my life as described by `Aku dan Kehidupan’. All my taught, my experience and my interest will be contain in this blog. Talk about my interest, my profile picture represent one of my interest – detective conan. The picture show my detective conan comics collection (half of my collection actually). So people who are interested maybe to rent the comics wait for my second blog which definitely a business blog so called `detective conan comic rental’, maybe.

I think it is quite a long post for a new blogger like me. I better stop for now. Nice knowing u people. Leave a comment if you wish to stay connected with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment