Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's show time

Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for giving me another chance to breathe for another new day. 


28th December 2010 is the big day. It is my finale presentation day, the closing of the communication module. Each group presented their project proposal today. The presentation was evaluated by Mdm. Farah. Mdm. Sita, Miss Nani, Mr. Omar and the representative from Biotechcorp.
The presentation was started right after morning tea break at 11.00 AM with Futuratech group as the first group that presented their project proposal. The Futuratech was followed by Bioself and XX power. After lunch break, the presentation  continue with MCBio, Prodigy, E.Cool, Pecah Mental, Super Synergy and lastly Chimera.
My group (E.Cool) presentation was run smoothly just like we all planned. Firdaus begun our presentation followed by Zahirah, me, laila, ainun, wani, erah, ayrin and lastly yunie. My part is about our target population. For those who had read my previous blog, must know about our group project. But for those that did not, I would like to talk about it again. Well, our project proposal is about Phyto-mix yogurt. A yogurt product that is a mixture of four types of herbs and fruits. It is an anti diabetic yogurt.    
Alhamdulillah, it is all over. 
I feel Coo00oooL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment